contact: Špela Trošt, producer
telephone: 00386 (0) 51360735 (mobile)
Tomaž Grom - artistic director
Sploh Institute for art production and publishing was established in 1999 as a private non-for-profit cultural organisation. It engages in music and performing arts production, publishing and education. Sploh Institute is organizing concerts in the framework of CON-FINE APERTO and ZVOKOTOK, series of music/dance improvisations NEFORMA, music festival SOUND DISSOBEDIENCE and music workshops in the framework of RR - Raziskava, refleksija.
- Educate and support young artists
- Develop independent productions
- Create a network on local, regional, national and international level
- Support mobility of independent artistic creators and mobility of productions
- Support artistic creativity
- Cooperate and collaborate with representatives from various creative backgrounds and fields – from sub-cultural to marginales
- Attain an exchange of experience, encourage curiosity and investigation, communicate and open the artistic creation
- Invite the ‘useless’ members of today’s world into a new context in which they become active participants of a creative event, concretely – a musical compositions, performance
- Combine a various social groups and musicians in a live performance event
The program is financialy supported by Slovenian Ministry of Culture and Municipality of Ljubljana.