Open Call 2020
After fifteen years, we are changing the concept of the cycle.
Confine aperto is reinventing
Confine aperto is
once again entering into the unknown
Confine aperto is opening
It is opening a space for musicians who are ready to go into the
- apply as an individual until the 15th of September
an email to zavodsploh(at)gmail(.)com
the program curator, who puts together different musical
combinations and casts, mixing foreign guests with local musicians;
find out who will be your musical partner(s) on location
- choose the date which suits you best, as well as a reserve date
- send a short text explaining why you play music
and what do you
devote yourself to in music
- add a picture and links to your musical works
- basic technical equipment, meals and a place to sleep will be
- you will be paid 200€ for your work
Confine aperto will
not be just a concert, it will also be a conversation, round table, lecture,
meeting, exchange and brainstorming of all involved.
The names of the performers will only be published after the
Not only are the musicians meeting on a blind date, but the audience is
on it as well.
Between 2005 and 2018 Confine aperto was curated by Tomaž Grom.
Between 2018 and 2021 Confine aperto will be
curated by László Juhász.