24. 4. at 18h, Stara mestna elektrarna
25. 4. at 20h, Stara mestna elektrarna
Why are you working?
1. I can’t not work. For me, it is a commitment dictated not by rationality, but by instinct and inner need.
2. I work to survive.
3. To find beauty
4. I work because I have to maintain this system in order to survive in the society in which I live. Otherwise, I would be considered a fool, a chump, I would be put in an madhouse for life, at the expense of my fellow citizens, my fellow brothers, who pay a lot of taxes to keep me at a menatl hospital.
5. Because I have to live.
6. I don’t work, I am a painter.
7. Because I am in a system that I cannot get out of.
8. Because I like what I do.
9. I think the point of work is to contribute to society.
Concept and direction: Teja Reba and Špela Trošt
Co-authors: Loup Abramovici, Mateja Bučar, Matjaž Farič, Tomaž Grom, Katja Legin, Lana Zdravković
Performed by: Loup Abramovici, Dimitra Alfirević Srhoj, Mary Anne Blanche, Vesna Godler, Tomaž Grom, Katja Legin, Liana Kalčina, Marjeta Kamnikar, Svarun Košir, Čarna Košir, Marija Pantić, Kalvin Radivojević, Bela Reba Abramovici, Pika Redžić, Špela Trošt, Iva Vidmar, Lana Zdravković
Lighting design: Špela Škulj
Sound design: Tomaž Grom
Selection of the music: Matjaž Farič, Katja Legin, Tomaž Grom, Lana Zdravković
Cover photo: Marcandrea
Technical team: Igor Remeta, Andrej Petrovčič, Duško Pušica, Manca Vukelič, Vid Starman
Cleaners: Marjeta Pogačnik, Darinka Županec Ivanovski
Production: Teja Reba
Co-Production: Sploh Institute
Partners: Bunker Institute, Ljubljana, En-Knap Institute, DUM – Association of Artists, MG+MSUM, Associazione Culturale YANVII
Financial support: Ministry of Culture and City of Ljubljana